ALDI Price Collapse: Frozen Fish and Household Films Permanently Cheaper
Since the beginning of the year, ALDI has already permanently reduced the price of numerous products, most recently a large number of dairy products. From 20 June, as planned, the price leader will reduce many prices for frozen fish products and household films – permanently.
As a price leader, ALDI shows that customers do not have to choose between the best quality and low prices. In particular, ALDI’s own brands offer the best price-performance ratio and offer an inexpensive, often even better quality alternative to other brands.
These products will be permanently reduced from 20 June, among other things:
- GOLDEN SEAFOOD fish fingers, 450 grams from 3.19 euros to 2.79 euros (- 12 percent)
- GOLDEN SEAFOOD gourmet fillet, 400 grams, from 3.19 euros to 2.79 euros (- 12 percent)
- GOLDEN SEAFOOD baked fish sticks, 405 grams from 3.19 euros to 2.79 euros (- 12 percent)
- GOLDEN SEAFOOD Alaska pollock fillet breaded, 800 grams from 5.69 euros to 4.79 euros (- 15 percent)
- GOLDEN SEAFOOD Alaska pollock fillet, 1 kilogram from 7.49 to 6.49 euros (- 13 percent)
- OPTI HOME Freezer Bag Zip, 1 and 3 litres from 1.95 euros to 1.65 euros (- 15 percent)
- OPTI HOME garbage bag roll, 50 litres from 0.75 euros to 0.65 euros (- 13 percent)